CERA 2023 invites prospective researchers, practitioners, and students worldwide to electronically submit regular paper of their original work for consideration to be presented at the conference. All the submissions will be peer-reviewed. The template of the submit paper can be downloaded form the ink below
Template of the paper:
Authors are requested to adhere to the IEEE conference paper format and it must be written in English. Draft version of papers should be submitted for review before the submission deadline
The maximum number of pages including figures and references are allowed in PDF format is six (6).
Total file size of the paper must not exceed 10 MB.
Please note that
- All manuscripts submitted to CERA 2023 will go through a plagiarism check. Papers with similarity score of 30% or above are liable to be rejected without further review.
- Only original work is being submitted (not previously published/copyrighted).
- The acceptance of the paper does not necessarily mean acceptance of the final camera-ready paper in the conference proceedings. The submitted camera ready paper will be checked for further compliance by the conference publication committee.
- Accepted papers must be presented at the conference. The final manuscript must be accompanied by a registration form and a full registration fee payment proof.
The organizing committee of CERA 2023 reserves the right to reject papers for the following reasons:
- Poor language
- Poor technical content
- Not addressing reviewer’s remarks
- High similarity index
- Deviations from IEEE conference template
We hope to see in CERA 2023.